The Coronavirus Event (COVID-19) has many Americans concerned about protecting their health, their loved ones, their homes, and their businesses from potential contamination. The effects of this type of viral situation can last around a week and the continued spread of the disease has led to a growing number of fatalities in the US, and around the globe.
The Contents Specialists are the industry leader in sanitizing and applying disinfection solutions to personal property for residential, government and commercial personal property; including thorough building sanitization to address the potential influence of bacteria and virus on those buildings. We utilize CDC, EPA and OSHA principles for the safety for our team, and your environment. We take this sanitization seriously to make sure that we turn the tide on this viral spread and influence.
We are dedicated to providing Sanitization Services in Southern California, Sacramento and Seattle.
During this time of what can seem like uncertainty, it is important to remember that preventative measures and onsite action can provide you and your team with a high level of safety. The key is to take care of your body and your space.
As a team, The Contents Specialists are taking every step necessary to ensure our team’s health and your customer’s safety. With proper procedures and care, businesses should move along as usual.
This page outlines what we are doing in-house and in your customer’s homes to ensure your business or reputation is not affected while we perform our duties. We understand you have many choices when considering pack-out and The Contents Specialists thank you for considering us.
Based on the CDCs current guidance, below are the measures we have set in place to make sure our team is as operating to the current standards of health and safety while on the job,
- If needed, always offer customers to sign all paperwork through our “DocuSign” to prevent contact.
- Ask the customers if anyone in the home is elderly or immune-suppressed in order to prepare our inspector for proper PPE.
- Speak with the contractor and insured to find a time to perform the pack-out when no one is inside the residence.
- All of our employees should wear PPE at all times and practice the recommended hygienic practices that Human Resources provided.
- Do not schedule a team larger than 10 people per job, unless the particular job is a multi-unit project with individual entryways.
- Stagger our job schedule so that not all employees show up at the office at the same time.
Virus such as the Coronavirus have quickly gained a reputation for being particularly insidious. Some can survive on surfaces up to a week in extreme cases and people infected by the virus often don’t show symptoms until approximately two weeks after infection, making it difficult to track and contain. This is why having a trusted professional sanitization company on your side is so important.
The Contents Specialists continually consults with the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) for up-to-date guidance and utilize CDC approved and EPA registered disinfectants.
- Field employees should try to maintain a 6’ distance while working next to other employees from our company and or other individuals on site.
- Employees should wash their hands every hour for at least 20 seconds each time.
- Keep employees spread out around the house, if possible one person per room.
- Employees should wear full PPE.
- Be responsible for your own snacks, meals, and beverages and DO NOT SHARE.
- Sanitize your working space, phone, mobile phone etc.
Due to the rise in questions regarding site cleaning and preventative maintenance. We would like to outline the additional services we are offering to you and your customers.
All services are in conjunction with a current pack-out/pack-back claim or a new cleaning job request.
- We have the ability to not only fog your customer home following our jobs, but also
have the capacity to fog and wipe down large commercial spaces as well. Our staff is available to field your inbound request or team up with you on your jobs.
Referral programs apply All solutions are EPA certified and COVID19 Effective
- For fogging contents and surfaces in contained vacant areas as a supplement to cleaning and disinfection: after setting up a fogging device, seal all windows & doors and leave area for recommended treatment time, according to the device manufacturer (10 Minutes).
- After the fogging cycle is complete, fully ventilate the treated area. Following re-entry, cleaning & disinfection directions may be followed.
- Personal Protection: Appropriate contaminant barrier protection should be worn, such as disposable gloves, gowns & masks.
- Disposal of Infectious Materials: All cleaning materials & waste should be autoclaved &
disposed of according to local regulations for infectious waste disposal.
- When our team is leaving the site, we will have a team lead or individual acting as such go through and wipe down surfaces that our team would have touched. This includes but is not limited to: Door handles, drawer knobs, hard surfaces, and keypads/lockboxes.
- If the homeowner request, we can make a more thorough lap and/or return for a full cleaning prior to them reentering the home.
- The same process can be applied to large commercial spaces, multi-unit housing, or single-family homes.